Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Original Art Sale - this weekend

I've got 4 pieces in this event so fingers crossed for some sales. Given the economy at the moment and the fact that art is now a real luxury item with families struggling to pay for petrol and milk, I really don't have my hopes up too high.

I also have some work in progress at present, it's just at that "ugly" stage so not worth while posting. I'm also half way through yet another graphite portrait of my son (my Dad wants portraits of both munchkins for his birthday which was last week) so in daylight tomorrow, I'll photograph progress and post it as I have been slack with my blogging over the past week.

BTW, the piece below "Eve Contemplating" won Most Creative use of Theme in the NZ Art Guild Challenge so will be posted on the front page of the NZAG website soon.

No comments: