Sunday, February 24, 2008

Skyscape 1


Here is another little pastel that I've done this weekend. It is little - done on A5 size pastelboard. This one is an original so I've called it Skyscape 1 as I think that I will do several skyscapes in this size.


I've just primed some bigger cardboard with pastel primer which I have tinted into a grey/blue so once that is ready, I think I will try a bigger piece too.


The thing that suits me about pastels, is that I can just pull off the disposable glove and leave everything, no brushes to clean, no me to clean and no paints that will dry out if babies and toddlers require me.
Must get going though - my Mum is up from Christchurch this weekend so she is babysitting and I am painting. I'm working through lots of the exercises for my study as well so I can send off the next lot in just over a week.

No comments: