Monday, December 3, 2007

Just a little one finished


I've just finished this little one entitled 'Friendship'. I may give this to a friend of mine at Christmas but not entirely sure yet. I used my favourite colour Phthalo Turquoise with just a hint of my other favourite colour, Burnt Sienna. I go through so many tubes of those 2 colours!


I am still working on that big one, I just can't get the colours right for the side panel. I need to re-paint it a third time and hopefully this time it will work.


I am also trying to come up with ideas for the Art Guild Art Awards. I have entered and have to have the piece completed in January. It is a Challenge-based award and you have to incorporate the following 4 themes - Cool Blue, Equality, Stamp and Circular. You can interpret these themes in any way you want. I am still trying to come up with the right idea. It is definitely a challenge!

No comments: